Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Been Busy

I have been busy decorating, despite that I haven't been great about posting pictures. I guess I'll bombard you with all the pics soon. I've most recently been working in my bedroom. I decided not to make the duvet cover like the Anthro one, with the linen. I just figured that 1.) by the time I buy enough fabric to do one in that style, I might as well just buy one, and 2.) linen is too heavy to get that effect anyways. It was a good idea, maybe I'll do it one day with a lighter fabric, just for fun. But right now I've got enough to do. So instead I bought the kissing pleat duvet from Target, in an aqua-ish color, for $70. It wasn't quite the right color, but it'll do. I made some pillows and painted my walls. I also painted my dresser and vanity. I gave my vanity chair a little makeover as well. Oh, I hate talking about all of it and not posting pictures. So I'll get on that tomorrow!

I made some pillows for my "Momma Bear Chair" as well, and that I do have pictures of! (As if you haven't already seen the chair a million times already. I just love her so much!)



Anyhow, just thought I'd update the ol' blog a little. I'll get around to posting some pics this week. My bedding is so soft and delightfully squishy, I have to show it off. Until then, I think I'm going to go cuddle up in it with my handsome husband right now!

Good night, Friends. Thanks for stopping by, and thank you for inspiring me!

~*Stephanie~*

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty chair! Those arms are really unique. I really like your little seahorse pillow, too.

    I can't believe you got that chair for free! What a great find.

    ReplyDelete