Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Score!

I tried posting a want ad on my local Freecycle.com site, asking for a "Cozy Vintage Wooden Chair With Character." I figured that I might get offered nothing, I might get offered something with the wrong translation of "chair with character", or I might just score something really awesome. And I DID score! Isn't she lovely? Now I just have to find some time to reupholster and paint this beauty. Perfect cozy little winter project! I'll post pictures when she's done!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, lucky you! Can't wait to see what you do with it's gorgeous self!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's lovely and has lots of potential!! :-) Hey, thanks for stopping by Nesting Instincts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great chair, can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful!
    What a beauty you must be so happy,can't wait to see her made over,
    Love Kristina x

    ReplyDelete